Chances of getting HIV

This incidence happens on 23 feb. I did with full protection. But I think some think mis happen with condom it is leaked. That I am not sure as I was dunked. I kissed her also.

Then after 2 week I develop some tiny rash happen on my left upper arm and I was not feeling good. I become more fear once I read the ARS syndrome on Internet. From that day I also feel dry mouth and not feeling like working and muscle twist for 2 -3 day .

Then after 25th march (4th week of incident) I went hospital. Dr checked my rash and said that it is not related blood infection. Otherwise it can be other body part to not limit to only just small part of upper arm. He told that it must have then on neck face and trunk part too, he told that its a local rash as it is just on your left upper arm and some on right upper arm. However she ask me to go for HIV test.. And after the test it comes negative. And told for reassurance come after 3 month. On 26 th march ( 30th day after incidence) I feel my throat swell I had some pain and swallowing feeling I again went to dr .. She told me that you very much feared.. She checked my throat and said on one left side she also feel some node swell. I asked about that dr that is it is related to HIV she told dont worry. It must not. Then she also give me Augmentin for 5 days 3 time a day. But after that the lymph node swell in neck color bone .. Lower throat both side too. After 4th day taking of Augmentin. Lymph node swelling reduce but I still feel when I touch they appear pain full. However they seems to be small. Fever I dont have as I check most of the time. Infact it is always less then 36.8 and some time it goes down to 35.7 Feel cold in night but that could be as nights are cold here. Flu like symptom also I do not have. But lymph nodes swell now reduced but still I have, rash small tiny on upper right arm continue but no itching from the staring too and very little sore throat also I am feeling now a days and I am scared too What could be the possibility to get HIV. What will be the future treatment if I got it. This Zambia region is high risk and too much HIV people here.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I agree with your doctor. I do not think this is HIV related. If you need to test for your peace of mind, a final test at 90 days will give a conclusive result. I am confident the result will be negative.

In health,

Richard

oraquick home test
pls pls pls answer..need a peace of mind