will i be infected?

I had protected sex with a prostitute.after opening the condom little bit of her vagainal cum got touched the tip of my penis.i washed it of though.and if any virus tried to get in through the tip,it might have been wased away with my urine and later i washed my penis with soap.the day i had sex had a little itching around my penis area.the next day i had a little headache and was slightly feverish(i was soaked in rain previous day and had to do a lot of running and also was in tension).but the itching went away after giving antiseptic cream.and the headach and slight fever went away easily after few hours without any medicine.Which means my body fought back on its own.in other words my immune system is okay.should i worry about it or be relieved?does dat mean i am hiv negative?or it is too early to decide within 5 days of expousure?plz help me.i am really worried.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I would not be concerned. I do not think you were at risk in this situation.

In health,

Richard

Fear of virus . Can you please help?
can i stop testing