Anal Sex w/ Condom. Ejaculated IN Condom. Risk?

HI.

Doctors, thank you so much for what you do, along with all your wonderful colleagues here. You guys are angels.

Background: I do not have a very active sex life because of a very busy schedule. So last week, i had anal sex with a stranger i met on the internet. He came over, i asked him if he was negative and was recently tested, he said yes, he actually got tested the day before (He says for the 3 month mark, i just nodded and pretended to know what he was talking about)

He also said that he is VERY active thats why he gets tested regularly, and he as a ten year old daughter. He even showed me the mark where they took the blood samples out. It was legit.

So i did oral on him for about 5 mins, tried deepthroating. No semen. And we had anal sex, i was on the receiving end. We used a condom, it was a Trojan Magnum (gold wrapper) and a silicone based lube (Gun Oil). After about 10 mins, he ejaculated in the condom whilst still in me. Condom was intact.

After he left, (this is the gross part) i pulled the use condom from the trash, just to be sure, i filled the condom with water just to see if anything was coming out. Nothing. It was intact.

What is my risk of contracting HIV in this situtation? I know a lot of people may have the same question.

Thank you so much.

- A very worried Crossfitter

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi AVWC:

Using a condom for each and every act of penetrative sex is one of the best ways to protect yourself against HIV and many other STD's. Since you used a condom, you protected yourself in this situation.

FYI: When he said three months (or 90 days as it is also referenced), he was referring to the window period for HIV testing. It can take up to 90 days for the body to produce enough antibodies that can be detected by a test. However, most people will show up positive by day 28. 90 days is when you can get a conclusive answer.

This also means that if someone says, I tested negative yesterday. That means that if they were infected in the past three months, the infection might not be showing up on the test.

BOTTOM LINE: Continue to use a condom for each and every act of penetrative sex and you will be good to go.

In health,

Richard

Puncturing Toe with Earring in Swimming Pool
Possible risk (Going crazy please help)