Body Slide

Hi. I hope you are doing well.

I've read through the forums and I've seen a million questions on erotic massage, body slides, etc., and well this will makes it a million and one.

I recently got an erotic massage in Thailand. The woman and I were both completely naked and while we didn't engage in oral sex, vaginal sex, or anal sex, she pressed her vagina against my penis a few times. While giving me a hand-job in the cowgirl position she tried to sit right where my testicles and the shaft of my penis meet (I could feel her vagina on my testicles/penis). I moved her back but she kept moving forward. Eventually, I ejaculated from the hand-job, while in the cowgirl position. In this moment she pulled me very close to her and I ejaculated on her stomach and I'm assuming there was contact with her vagina and my testicles and shaft.

I have read the forums and read your response about erotic massages, but I am curious how much I need to worry about the contact between her vagina and my penis. The tip of my penis was never pressed against her vagina, but the base of my penis and testicles were certainly pressed against her vagina. It is my understanding the risk of HIV (even if she was infected) would be rather slim from this event but I do worry about the spread of herpes, warts, or some other STD/STI. What do you think? How worried should I be about this encounter?

Response from Mr. Glenn

There is no risk for HIV here.

As for Herpes and HPV (warts), there could be risk (since both are transmitted through direct rubbing of skin on skin). I would encourage you to continue regular STD/STI testing and follow up with your doctor if you notice anything out of the ordinary with your skin in that area.

Hope this helps

Erik

Canker sore and blood on food
Can hiv be spread from hari trimmer?