Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Body Slide
Mar 31, 2013

Hi. I hope you are doing well.

I've read through the forums and I've seen a million questions on erotic massage, body slides, etc., and well this will makes it a million and one.

I recently got an erotic massage in Thailand. The woman and I were both completely naked and while we didn't engage in oral sex, vaginal sex, or anal sex, she pressed her vagina against my penis a few times. While giving me a hand-job in the cowgirl position she tried to sit right where my testicles and the shaft of my penis meet (I could feel her vagina on my testicles/penis). I moved her back but she kept moving forward. Eventually, I ejaculated from the hand-job, while in the cowgirl position. In this moment she pulled me very close to her and I ejaculated on her stomach and I'm assuming there was contact with her vagina and my testicles and shaft.

I have read the forums and read your response about erotic massages, but I am curious how much I need to worry about the contact between her vagina and my penis. The tip of my penis was never pressed against her vagina, but the base of my penis and testicles were certainly pressed against her vagina. It is my understanding the risk of HIV (even if she was infected) would be rather slim from this event but I do worry about the spread of herpes, warts, or some other STD/STI. What do you think? How worried should I be about this encounter?

Response from Mr. Glenn

There is no risk for HIV here.

As for Herpes and HPV (warts), there could be risk (since both are transmitted through direct rubbing of skin on skin). I would encourage you to continue regular STD/STI testing and follow up with your doctor if you notice anything out of the ordinary with your skin in that area.

Hope this helps

Erik

Previous
Canker sore and blood on food
Next
Can hiv be spread from hari trimmer?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.