HIV, TB or HEP-B after Nipple Sucking!

Dear Doctor... Is there any chance one could contract HIV, TB or HEPATITIS-B after Nipple Sucking! That too, I did not suck, I licked once or twice and I licked once or twice both the nipples. The questions and answers seen in this forum was dated 2007, 2006 etc. Is there any recent clinical findings on the risks of nipple sucking or "happy-ending" mild sexual activities with no intercourse or no oral sex, but just the sex worker shagging for you and the customer licking / biting the nipples softly? Thank you for your help and service!

Response from Mr. Glenn

There is no risk from what you're talking about.

To get HIV, someone needs to get a significant amount of body fluid with HIV to go inside of their body.

If you're merely licking and sucking on someone's nipples that's a far cry from drinking some breast milk (which is basically what it would take).

Hope this helps!

Erik

A lot of blood from stranger on open scrap
Canker sore and blood on food