No body is answering please reply for GOD SAKE

Hi I had a protected sex with a prostitute last november, we had vaginal penetration twice and both time used condom. The condom never slipped. After 3-4 weeks I suffered from fever and sore throat . I asked the doctor at thebody.com he communicated you are not at risk of HIV however for the peace of mind you can get tested. I haven't been tested yet as i will get tested next month. Now the issue is for last five days a large bump appeared on my forehead "size of two kidney beans" out of no where. I visited the doc day before yesterday he has given me antibiotics but I am afraid that this lymph node on my forehead is because of HIV. Please help me as I am going to be married next month I am really depressed:-(

Response from Mr. Glenn

It sounds like the issue here is that you're having trouble listening and really taking in our information about HIV.

At that point it's really about talking to a person face to face in your life that can help you manage these irrational feelings and help you accept there is no risk if you use a condom.

My question to you then is: are you able to reach out to a therapist or counselor and say "how can i believe that i had no risk for HIV? how can i move on and be happy?"

It may take some time, but the work on your end is going to be about believing what we're telling you. If we repeat the same information over and over and you're still having trouble hearing us, then we're back where we started. And we want to make sure that you feel better not just for a little while, but for the long term (and it's definitely possible!)

Hope this helps!

Erik

Please help, asking for days now
A lot of blood from stranger on open scrap