about being infected to hiv
Mar 31, 2013
doctor hello i had sex multiple times with a single condom and also had long masturbation which had caused pain in penis testicles,i did Elisa test result also my foreskin is not proper doesnt go behind also got tested result came negative m i got infection i m worried pls help me sincere thanks
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
As long as the condom didn't break (and from what you're saying it sounds like it didn't), then you wouldn't have risk for HIV in the first place. HIV can not go through a solid condom.
So it's no surprise that your tests are coming back negative.
Hope that helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Catch AIDS From Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV?
- Can You Contract HIV From Breast Milk?
- Can You Contract HIV From Having Sex During Period?
- Can You Get AIDS From Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Getting HIV From Giving Oral Sex
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.