ellissa test result
Mar 30, 2013
hi dr, after my 1 time encounter i did ellissa test at 8th month result(0.07 negative) reference range, negative:<0.25, positive :>=0.25 .pls tell me am i hiv free ,i donot understand about the range pls explain ,thank you
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Your HIV test is negative and you are HIV free.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Herpes A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is White Tongue A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Chills After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Barebacking Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.