Mam about "non seroconversion"

Is this real!?!? I had multiple antibody tests by blood drawn from vein and sent to quest. They checked for hiv 1/2 antibodies and I got checked for all other stds. All negative. Then I read some ppl don't seroconvert!!!! So I may still have infected the woman I love even though I tested to like the most conservative window period!? I only ask because my symptoms still say hiv but I only had one time unprotected vaginal sex with a random girl and after that had five tests out to about 200 days after. This "non seroconversion" thing is frightening me to death. This still happens with modern antibody tests? The guidelines are suppose to be three months and I tested to six!!! :( I'm so scared.

Hi The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 90 days. If there are no other exposures during this time then the results are conclusive. The sensitivity of the test has increased over the last several years to at one time having to be tested for one year without exposures for conclusive test and now we are down to 90 days and a test coming out that is 30 days. If someone has been infected what the test is looking for is the person's body developing antibodies against HIV and everyone's body takes a different amount of time to develop these. So again the test now being used will pick up those antibodies within the 90 days.

Worried for my son!!
Very woried mom of toddler!!