small white sore on penis head

I had gone to a spa where I was massaged by a girl. At the end of the massage she also massaged by penis. And she used a fresh paper napkin to clean the semen. This happened about 8 months ago. I have never had any form of sex - oral, vaginal or anal with any partner other than my wife. I now a coupel of small white sores in my penis tip. I visited a doctor and after examinaton he said that it could be some bacterial infection. However, he said that it was not alarming. Is there any risk? Pls help

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- It is impossible to say exactly what is going on with your penis and what is the cause of the white bumps having not seen them. However, I would have no reason not to believe what the medical provider who saw you stated. I would talk with you doctor a bit more and find out exactly what type of bacterial infection he/she discovered. This may give you more piece of mind as to what is going on. The hand job you described did not pose any risk for HIV/STD acquisition. Take care, LHW

Annoying, persistent symptoms
HIV negative