micro red pin like red spots..
Mar 26, 2013
Hello. I have micro red spots 7 to 9 on my hand. M afraid what is this. I had oral sex and tested after 4 weeks negative. This spots have tookmy mind off pls help me
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Oral sex carries THE lowest risk of HIV transmission. Also red dots are not a symptom of HIV. Having your test come back negative at 4 weeks is a great sign and to ensure you know your status having another test at 3 months or 90 days.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Long Does Chlamydia Last After Treatment?
- Is There An Std That Causes Back Pain?
- Pathophysiology Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Do The Drugs Used For Pep Effect Antibody Test Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.