is this sign of aids?
Mar 26, 2013
I had a protected sex with a hooker.1 hour after having sex there was itching around my penis area(not on the penis).but the itching went away after giving antiseptic cream.after that there was no more itching even after 4 days.is this sign of aids?or something else?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi This is not a symptom of HIV. You had protected sex which highly prevents HIV transmission.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Swollen Lymph Glands Mean I Have Hiv?
- Diarrhea After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Ampicillin Treat Chlamydia?
- How Does Hydrogen Peroxide Cure Vaginal Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.