Please Help Me
Mar 25, 2013
Hi, two weeks ago I'm doing oral sex with a sex worker. I put my finger in her vaginal and she doing masturbation with her hand at my penis. Now I so worried ...am I infected if she has HIV positive.
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
Oral sex carries some minimal risk for HIV, but remember that the mouth is typically not a good way to get or give HIV. It's not possible to get HIV from fingering or masturbation though (not unless there was SIGNIFICANT cuts to the hand and SIGNIFICANT body fluid with HIV in it).
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
- How Can You Tell The Difference Between Zit And Herpes?
- Symptoms Of Sore Throat Caused By Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.