Strip Club Encounter

I recently went to a fully nude strip club , this was my first time at any strip club ever. I got my self a lap dance and the dancer kissed me in the chest ( I do not have any cuts there) , then she placed her Vagina in my torso and I had her take it away immediately (no cuts there either). I have the habit of biting the skin of my fingers (beside the sides of nail) and I have small cuts there from time to time , but when I went to the strip club I did not bleed and didn't feel any open skin or irritation , i was pressing her breasts and then I guided my hands through her lap , I felt some rough skin , it wasn't wet and this was felt in my fingers above my palm inside of the hands(guessing maybe an injury that was healing or a rash or even because of her clothing). after this I immediately went over to the restroom and saw that I didn't have any blood on my hands and poured water over my hands and didnt feel anything , but one of my fingers had broken skin (between the side of the nails and skin) because of me biting and a tiny dot of blood underneath the skin next to the nails and dried wound in the other hand which was not in contact with her lap, it would be impossible for me to have had contact with the wound hidden under the skin. I am anxious if I would be at risk of HIV and I missed the 3 day vaccine time. I am also extremely guilty but would request an assessment.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

But there is absolutely no risk for HIV in the situation you're talking about. NONE.

Someone can only get HIV if there is a body fluid carrying HIV (blood, semen, vaginal fluid, or breast milk) coming out out of someone's body and going immediately/directly inside the body of another person. All of this needs to happen. None of that happened in your case.

You simply did not have an opening into your body, nor was there any fluid to possibly carry HIV.

It might be time to focus more directly on your guilt...

Hope this helps!

Erik

Dr Shannon please help??? 4th time posting
hiv from smelling old semen