RNA at 13, DNA, antibody at 23 days negative but have some symptoms

Hi Doctor, I had an exposure last month (stripper gave me a hand job, I fingered her and masturbated myself after 12 min without washing hands). My PCR RNA Qualitative was negative at 13 days and PCR DNA was negative at 23 days. HIV 1 antobody was also negative at 23 days. But i have a brown rash at neck, and kind of white tongue, and pain in testicles. What is my risk now. HOw accurate my tests are.

Hi Your exposure carried a very small risk for HIV transmission. Hand jobs don't carry any risk, where the possible exposure could take place is having her vaginal fluid on your fingers and then masturbating yourself and if your penis had any sores or open areas on it. The testing you have had done to this point are accurate and your last test at 90 days post the exposure will be conclusive. The other thing to remember is that HIV is not the only sexually transmitted infection to be concerned about and are easier to catch. If your symptoms continue I would recommend that you follow up with your health care provider for further evaluation.

Help me please Shannon
Dr Shannon please help??? 4th time posting