Help me please Shannon

Around 3-4 weeks ago I was involved in sex with my friends with benefits for the first time, I used a condom for sex and that didnt split I checked to make sure. Also I licked her out for around two seconds and it was normal, didn't smell or taste weird. Anyway 3-4 weeks on I have swollen glands although I'm just recovering from a bad cold which I've had for the last month. Am I at risk of HIV or not? Thank you

Hi You did the right thing by using a condom and checking to ensure the condom was in tact. Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. The thing to keep in mind is that HIV is not the only sexually transmitted infection out there that you put yourself at risk for. If your symptoms continue I would recommend you following up with your health care provider for evaluation. But the overall risk for HIV transmission is very small. Your lymph nodes could have just been swollen due to the cold.

Contagion in medical lab
RNA at 13, DNA, antibody at 23 days negative but have some symptoms