|Rna pcr conclusive?
Mar 23, 2013
Hi doc ! When is a rna pcr combined with an antibody test considered conclusive after exposure ? 28 days? 3 months? Please answer thank you very much
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Yes. This would be conclusive. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Purple Spots Could I Have HIV
- Ache In Testicles After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Blisters After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.