|Rna pcr conclusive?
Mar 23, 2013
Hi doc ! When is a rna pcr combined with an antibody test considered conclusive after exposure ? 28 days? 3 months? Please answer thank you very much
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Yes. This would be conclusive. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is An Rna Test Conclusive?
- Itchy Rash After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.