Rna pcr conclusive?
Mar 23, 2013
Hi doc ! When is a rna pcr combined with an antibody test considered conclusive after exposure ? 28 days? 3 months? Please answer thank you very much
Response from Dr. Wohl
Yes. This would be conclusive. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Lesbians Get An Std?
- Other Causes Of Trichomoniasis
- Reaction Paper Of Sexual Transmitted Infection?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.