oraquick home hive test results
Mar 23, 2013
It's been about 2 years since a potential exposure and I have taken 4 oraquick home tests this week. Followed directions carefully as instructed and all 4 came out clearly negative. Would a flu shot a month or so before impact results? I'm still freaking out. Can I finally relax? Please help...
Response from Dr. Wohl
Flu shot does not alter HIV testing results. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Transmission Vaginal Secretions
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Does HIV Cause Sore Throat?
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.