Mar 23, 2013
Hey can you contract hiv from using a toothbrush of an infected person, a few minutes after they used it and blood on it.i have heard different reports on this subject. No washing of toothbrush
Response from Dr. Wohl
No. No one ever got HIV from a toothbrush. Not ever. HIV likes vaginas, rectums, and penises. Not mouths.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Hepatitis B Test Return A False Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.