Mar 23, 2013
Hey can you contract hiv from using a toothbrush of an infected person, a few minutes after they used it and blood on it.i have heard different reports on this subject. No washing of toothbrush
Response from Dr. Wohl
No. No one ever got HIV from a toothbrush. Not ever. HIV likes vaginas, rectums, and penises. Not mouths.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Do Condoms Cause Irritation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.