Mar 23, 2013
Hey can you contract hiv from using a toothbrush of an infected person, a few minutes after they used it and blood on it.i have heard different reports on this subject. No washing of toothbrush
| Response from Dr. Wohl
No. No one ever got HIV from a toothbrush. Not ever. HIV likes vaginas, rectums, and penises. Not mouths.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Someone Get AIDS From Toothbrush?
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Can Trichomoniasis Cause Red Bumps In Genital Area?
- Is Autoimmune Hepatitis Contagious With Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.