Mar 23, 2013
Hey can you contract hiv from using a toothbrush of an infected person, a few minutes after they used it and blood on it.i have heard different reports on this subject. No washing of toothbrush
Response from Dr. Wohl
No. No one ever got HIV from a toothbrush. Not ever. HIV likes vaginas, rectums, and penises. Not mouths.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Is Fatigue A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Can You Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.