licking vagina with chapped lips

good morning doctor. i had unprotected encounter with a girl where i licked her clitoris (exterior of the vaginga) for couple of seconds.then i fingured her vagina .my fingers were fine with no cuts.she licked that finger .then i deep kissed her.i had some broken chapped lower lips on the inner side that were 2 -3 hrs old with no bleeding as i checked it by pressing tissue on it.so is there any risk of transmission considering the scenario.i m terrified to death.pls evaluate the risk.is testing warranted.im losing sleep over it and it is affecting my life adversely.any input over this will be appreciated. Gabriel

This is a very very low to no risk activity. Oral sex is not a great way to get HIV. Since you are worried, get an HIV test. If negative, stop worrying.

Dr. W: Fear To Live, Now What
Help me plz last question