Frottage Dr. Whol
Mar 23, 2013
I asked a question that a man rubbed hus penis in my crack wich was irritated because he fingered m first, there was no penetration just he rubbed his penis dor 3 seconds and you said that this was a risk for hiv this is true?, because i read here in the archives and that activity is safe for hiv, this is true?
Response from Dr. Wohl
This is a very low risk activity. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long After Exposure To Hiv Does Thrush Appear?
- How Long Does It Take For Thrush To Leave The Mouth After Treatment Starts?
- Transmission Odds Hiv Female To Male Slipped Condom
- Gay Bareback Hiv Bug
- How Long After Contracting Hepatitis Will I Test Positive?
- Can A Hiv Positive Person Have Normal Cbc Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.