Discharge

Hi i am a twenty year old male and recently ive been experience thick creamy white discharge in the early morning and less white throughout the day from my penis. Ive taking a urine test last week and my doctor gave me chlamydia medicine just in case. The four red pills didnt work and when i got my test back i didnt even have the disease. So she said maybe its trichomonais for which she say she dont have a test for an then she gave me two white pills to clear that up and so far that medicine isnt working either. I am so puzzle and i want to know what is going on with me. Me and my girl was clean before this happen and we havent cheated on each other. I need to know what else could possibly be going on? I want this to stop and dont cause a break in my relationship.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- It is impossible to diagnose the cause of your discharge over the internet. If you are not getting the cause of your symptoms with your current doctor, I would suggest going to another clinic where they may have more sophisticated tests to figure out what is going on. If the symptoms persist, a referral to a urologist might be in order. ALso, I would suggest your partner be tested for any urinary infection or STD as well. IF she in infected (even if she has no symptoms) she could be re-infecting you and preventing you from getting better. Hope that helps. Take care, LHW

Please Help Scare out of my mind!!!!! Suffer from horrible OCD
Skin signs of HIV/AIDS?