HIv transmission through used beds, blankets and pillows

I wish to know how long does HIV live outside the human body. Once i had to give my bed sheets, bed, blankets and pillow to a lady for a night, who was my friend's friend. I was unaware that she has physical relationships with others, though she is not married.Aafter she left my home, after 2-3 hours, I used the same without washing,or changing the pillow covers. If she would have been HIV positive and if she had drooled on my pillows or blankets, or if her body fluids would have felled on my blankets, bed, pillows, and when i used the same, is there is any chance of getting me infected. I have many pimples on my face, with inflammations and sometimes i squeeze out the fluids inside and blood used to come from it, is there is any chance when i used the pillow to get HIV transmitted into my body. Waiting for your kind reply.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- No you cannot get HIV in this way. Drool is saliva and it is not a fluid that transmit HIV. And even if your house guest had decided to somehow spread any other fluids on your sheets, HIV does not survive outside the host (dying within seconds to minutes). Perhaps washing your sheets/pillows a bit more might help with your acne however. Take care, LHW

peeling cuticle on finger. HIV from rinsing a needle?
Please Help Scare out of my mind!!!!! Suffer from horrible OCD