|pls help me to asses my stis results
Mar 23, 2013
i have tested for hiv, hepatitis -b,heptitis-c,vdrl once again after 31 weeks of having risk exposure with a protected intercourse.the following are the test results
1) hepatitis -c : result : negative
2)hepatitis b surface antigen australia antigen observed test value index 1: 0.00 reference range: 0.13 =reactive so interpretation :non reactive performed on: MINI VIDAS, USING THE ENZYME LINKED FLUROSCENT ASSAY TECHNIQUE
3)vdrl: negative finally the big one
4) HIV PERFORMED ON: MINI VIDAS USING THE ENZYME LINKED FLUROSCENT ASSAY TECHNIQUE. VIDAS HIV DUO ULTRA ADVANCED 4TH GENERATION HIV DUO TEST IS AN AUTOMATED HIV INFECTION SCREENING TEST PERFORMED FOR THE SIMULATENEOUS DETECTION OF ANTI- HIV-1 GROUPS M AND O AND ANTI HIV-2 TOTAL IMMUNOGLOUBINS AND HIV-1-P ANTIGEN IN HUMAN SERUM OR PLASMA.
REFERENCE RANGE: <0.25 - NON REACTIVE >0.25 REACTIVE
ANTIGEN: RESULT: ND
SO DOES MY RESULTS FOR HIV-1 AND HIV-2, HEPATITIS-B, HEPATITIS-C, VDRL ARE CONCLUSIVE
SO PLEASE ANSWERS MY QUESTIONS.
1)NOW IAM SAFE? 2)DOES I NEED TO RETEST FOR HIV. 3)WETHER MY HIV TEST RESULTS FOR BOTH HIV -1 AND HIV-2 are conclusive 4) NOW CAN I HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX WITH MY WIFE 5) WETHER I NEED TO TEST FOR HERPES AND HPV 4) WHAT ARE THE TESTS FOR HPV IN MALES AND WHAT IS THE PROBABILITY FOR ME GETTING INFECTED WITH HERPES AND HPV
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Unprotected Sex?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Hepatitis C From A Needlestick?
- Do They Test For Hepatitis C Before Surgery?
- Rubbing Vagina Scared I Have AIDS
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Fever Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.