pls help me to asses my stis results

i have tested for hiv, hepatitis -b,heptitis-c,vdrl once again after 31 weeks of having risk exposure with a protected intercourse.the following are the test results

1) hepatitis -c : result : negative

2)hepatitis b surface antigen australia antigen observed test value index 1: 0.00 reference range: 0.13 =reactive so interpretation :non reactive performed on: MINI VIDAS, USING THE ENZYME LINKED FLUROSCENT ASSAY TECHNIQUE

3)vdrl: negative finally the big one

4) HIV PERFORMED ON: MINI VIDAS USING THE ENZYME LINKED FLUROSCENT ASSAY TECHNIQUE. VIDAS HIV DUO ULTRA ADVANCED 4TH GENERATION HIV DUO TEST IS AN AUTOMATED HIV INFECTION SCREENING TEST PERFORMED FOR THE SIMULATENEOUS DETECTION OF ANTI- HIV-1 GROUPS M AND O AND ANTI HIV-2 TOTAL IMMUNOGLOUBINS AND HIV-1-P ANTIGEN IN HUMAN SERUM OR PLASMA.

ANTOBODY: RESULT:0.06

REFERENCE RANGE: <0.25 - NON REACTIVE >0.25 REACTIVE

INTERPRETATION: NON-REACTIVE

ANTIGEN: RESULT: ND

SO DOES MY RESULTS FOR HIV-1 AND HIV-2, HEPATITIS-B, HEPATITIS-C, VDRL ARE CONCLUSIVE

SO PLEASE ANSWERS MY QUESTIONS.

1)NOW IAM SAFE? 2)DOES I NEED TO RETEST FOR HIV. 3)WETHER MY HIV TEST RESULTS FOR BOTH HIV -1 AND HIV-2 are conclusive 4) NOW CAN I HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX WITH MY WIFE 5) WETHER I NEED TO TEST FOR HERPES AND HPV 4) WHAT ARE THE TESTS FOR HPV IN MALES AND WHAT IS THE PROBABILITY FOR ME GETTING INFECTED WITH HERPES AND HPV

So you are negative for HIV, HBV, HCV and syphilis. You can get an antibody test for HSV-2 if this is a concern of yours. Discuss with your doctor. Routine testing for HPV is not done in men.

Please reply me doctor,Please.Really tense.Can not sleep for my guilt
Follow up question for Lisa Hightow-Weidman