Please reply me doctor,Please.Really tense.Can not sleep for my guilt

Dear Sir/Madam, First of all please forgive me for my bad English. I need your kind opinion for my case. I am really scared and unable to sleep at night. Because of stress my blood pressures have gone high and feeling very guilty. I am Married Man and Father of one cute son. I am really guilty for my deed. Because of this guilt I am unable to sleep. In my mind always coming that I have spoiled my family¡s life. Please provide your genuine opinion. Please help me for god shake. Please. Here is my story, 1. Around 1 or 1.5 years back, one girl whose HIV status was unknown performed oral on me. I did not perform any oral or any kind intercourse on her. It was just and just oral and only she had performed on me. I did not get any cut on penis and cannot remember if there was any cut on her mouth or not. 2. Before 5.5 Month Visited disco and dance with people. I was very drunk and might be rubbed my penis with girls back.. But sure it was with full cloths. I am in South Korea now. And as per I remember there was no direct contact. But cannot give guarantee. Full night dance and came back home in early morning 3. 4.5 months and 3.5month Visited disco and dance with some girls and rubbed my penis with back of some girl but this time I did not drink and it was for sure with full cloths and there was no direct contact..

I was really unaware of HIV and other. Suddenly I was surfing internet and found HIV related information. It makes me scared. After reading all different kind of information and opinion, I am really cannot sleep at night. Full night only thinking that I have spoiled my life and family life. Too much tension. Cannot eat, cannot laugh, 24/7 only thinking about this. So scared and went to Clinic and aksed for HIV test and result are as below

Test Details: AIDS (HIV) Ab - Negative (after approx 1.2 years of oral; 5 month 14 days (point 2) of disco visit; 3 month 11 days of latest disco visit)

After 5 days of first test: again went and retested (was so scared): They called some HIV antigen/Antibody test. HIV ag/Ab Non-Reactive (after approx 1.2 years of oral; 5 month 19 days (point 2) of disco visit; 3 month 16 days of latest disco visit) Hiv ag/Ab (titler) 0.11 (Normal range 0.00 ~ 0.99) (after approx 1.2 years of oral; 5 month 19 days (point 2) of disco visit; 3 month 16 days of latest disco visit)

I also read that I need to re-test after 6 month for confirmative test. As you can check my (point 2) might be chance of some contact (1 to 2%) (As I was drunk, cannot remember properly. But whatever I remember there was no such incident) and test taken by 5 month 20 days after. So it¡s less than 10 days from 6 months. So my question, 1. What is this above test? Is it 3rd or 4th generation test? What kind of test performed in South Korea? How reliable these test result? 2. What else test do I need to take? And when? 3. Is there any cases register, where person tested negative after 3.5 month and positive latter?

Please provide your honest opinion. Last full month I am unable to sleep. I have lost huge weight because of this tension. I forgot to laugh also. God shake, for God Shake please help me. Please. I am feeling so guilty for my deed. God Shake please answers me in details. Please.

Can you also please help me to get answer for below queries? Some government site gives different information and guild line. From Singapore website, http://www.hpb.gov.sg/HOPPortal/health-article/6260

My partner tested negative for HIV. That means it is safe for us to have sex. Fact: An HIV test works by detecting the presence of antibodies in the body that develop when HIV infects the body. But it takes about three weeks for there to be enough antibodies for detection. In addition, to be sure that the individual is completely HIV-free, it is not enough to have one negative HIV test result - the individual would need to take another HIV test at least 3 months after the first one. He or she must also avoid any risky sexual activities in that whole period. If the second test result is negative, the individual is HIV-free and able to have sex without spreading HIV.

Where from USA website.

From the CDC:

Ninety-seven percent of persons will develop antibodies in the first 3 months following the time of their infection. In very rare cases, it can take up to 6 months to develop antibodies to HIV. http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/testing/resources/qa/index.htm The "very rare" cases would be people who are severely immunocompromised. Examples would be, advanced terminal cancer, chemo patients, people taking anti-rejection meds post an organ transplant, chronic IV drug abusers.

Also from http://www.hiv.va.gov/patient/testing/negative-results.asp Testing negative for HIV can be a huge relief. You have made an important choice to take care of yourself by getting tested. You should be proud of that. Remember, though, it can take up to 6 months to test positive for HIV after being exposed. This is called the "window period." To be completely sure that you do not have HIV, you should get tested again in 3 to 6 months, and continue to protect yourself in the meantime.

This is very confusing for me. So looks like I need to retest again after 6 months. Can you please confirm the same. I am really scared and cannot sleep. I am really depressed and please help me. Please.

None of the experiences you describe carry a risk of HIV. None. You do not have HIV and can sleep at night and sleep with your partner knowing you do not have HIV infection. Really.

Symptoms and possible exposure
pls help me to asses my stis results