time to move on?
Mar 23, 2013
i had protected sex with a woman prostitue (vaginal) about a month ago. I took a dna pcr test 5 days after and then a rapid antibody at 4 weeks. They were both negative. As far as i can tell the condom didn't breack and my only concern is that there could have been a tiny tear i didn't see. Do i need to test more or can i move on.
Response from Dr. Wohl
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv By Eating Infected Blood?
- What Percentage Of People Are Hiv Negative After 6 Weeks?
- Can Anxiety About Hiv Lead To Hiv Symptoms?
- If You Swallow The Semen Of Hiv Infected Person Can You Get Hiv?
- How Do I Know If I Am Hiv Positive?
- Condom Was Used But I'm Still Afraid Of Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.