ELISA 4th GENERATION and PEP and ODDS

Dear David, First of all, thank you for your time. I would like to know how good is a non-reactive result after 55 days post-exposure (week 8) or 25 days after finishing PEP? I had an anal insertive intercourse but the condom broke. I have noticed it quickly but the guy found out being HIV+. It was an one time occurrence, I was only the insertive partner and the amount of time was brief. I have taken combivir + kaletra for 28 days and i have started it 40 hours after the incident. I have read here on The Body that this negative result, given by a 4th generation Elisa (the exam which searches for both P24 antigen and HIV antibody) is extremely reliable. Can i rest my mind now??? Is it true that the window period is being revised by the CDC??? I am from Brazil and here the window period is commonly 8 weeks and, in fact, just 22 days for a 4th generation elisa. Can i trust it??? I must say that i am a little paranoic... Thank you very much! G.

You are correct that this combo test is very reliable and that if you were infected the test would reveal it. You can stop worrying.

Fingering with skin irritation in anus
What are the chances I'm still infected??