Fingering with skin irritation in anus

Hello Dr. David,

Thanks for taking the time to read and reply to my question.

Two weeks ago I had an encounter with a prostitute. She performed oral sex in me and then we had vaginal sex, both protected. Condom was correctly used and did not break. I read numerous replies to similar questions, and it seems to me that this exposure was not risky. Is this assumption correct?

However, and this is my greatest doubt, in the middle of the act, after some vaginal intercourse, she performed oral sex in me again, but this time she inserted a finger in my anus. I have had recently an irritation around the anus, with itching. This is not something new, as I had had it before. And in fact, I had this already when I was with her. Now I am afraid that this condition might have put me at risk, considering the finger in my anus. She did not have any visible cuts on her fingers/hand. Should I be worried? Please advise, as this is driving me nuts.

Thank you. Juan

Her finger can not infect you - no matter what.

How long is it infectious?
ELISA 4th GENERATION and PEP and ODDS