|ATTN: DR. WOHL
Mar 23, 2013
Hi there Dr. Wohl, my brother in law has had sex with very very promiscuous women. The other day I had a cut on my lip and he accidentally put his hands in my mouth. What are the chances if he had a cut or something. Is there any hiv risk. Please advise - thank you kindly
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Wait. Your promiscuous brother in law accidentally put his hands in your mouth? Even if this all thumbs relation was absolutely dripping with HIV he could not infect you this way. To be safe, I'd keep my mouth closed around him.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Eyes After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Needle Stick Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps A Sign Of An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.