Mar 23, 2013
thanks for your answer.even if my brother had hiv and there was a blood spot on the razor from an hour prior and i nicked myself meaning little cut.chances of me getting it is low
Response from Dr. Wohl
I'd say zero
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Shingles Occur On Both Sides Of The Face?
- Which Cells Are Affected By Herpes?
- What Is The Treatment For Hair Loss From Syphilis?
- What Can Cause A False Positive For Gonorrhea?
- Is Uti Medication The Same As Gonorrhea?
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.