HIV From touching a shirt that may or may not had a blood stain on it?

Good Morning I started working and they had me do trash pick-up and sweeping but I forgot to wear latex gloves and when I was picking up trash on the driveway I found a shirt and other clothing that may or may not had a blood stain on them. I sweeped it into a sweeping bin and then when I was getting ready to throw the trash in the dumpster I touched the bottom of the sweeping bin which was damaged and was tearing/breaking off. Im not sure if I actually touched the shirt and other clothing however after I threw it away I ate without washing my hands but their was no blood stains on my hands and or arms but I did wipe my hands with a rag that had a blue cleaner and water on it that is used to clean the tables. I was wondering am I in any risk of catching HIV or getting HIV from doing that?

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello, No, HIV dies within minutes (or sooner) after being exposed to air. Therefore any possible HIV in the possible blood would have died. ALso, to be infected it requires fluid with live HIV to enter your body- and this cannot happen through intact skin. Take care, LHW

dirty toilet then sex
Still burning in my bladder.