dirty toilet then sex

i have looked for similar questions but cannot find any that have the same circumstances. i work as a builder and was at a customers house when i went to the toilet at about 4pm. i sat down and my penis touched the inside of the seat and bowl, i then went home and stupidly did not shower, my partner then performed a blowjob on me at about 11pm. i am so worried that now she may have hiv due to me not showering and my penis touching the toilet. i checked under the seat/bowl of the toilet the next day at the customers house and it was quite dirty, had what seemed to be feces,urine and possibly blood im not sure near to where my penis made contact. please help me ASAP im really really worried.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there One of the most common myths regarding HIV and other Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) is the fear of infection from toilets (toilet seats, toilet water, etc.). HIV dies within minutes of leaving the body (perhaps sooner) so any dried substances that your penis may have touched would also not be able to transmit the virus. Put very simply, you cannot get HIV, nor any other STDs, from toilets. Take care, LHW

HIV & Herpes
HIV From touching a shirt that may or may not had a blood stain on it?