Mar 22, 2013
Would your assesment be still the same if I was wearing a slacks and not a jeans..I remembered it just today..STD cannot penetrate a a slacks and underwear is this right..So I don't need any testing..This is my last questions.Do I need testing for all STD???..Thank you again for your patience..God bless http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q227852.html
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello Yes answer is still the same- fabric is fabric no matter the specific type and HIV cannot penetrate. Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Gabapentin Help Sensory Neuropathy In Feet?
- Will A Pap Smear Come Back Abnormal If You Have Hpv?
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igg?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What Happens If I'm Sexually Active With Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.