What is my HIV Status?
Mar 22, 2013
I had sex with a commercial sex worker on june 22nd 2012. After that on the 2nd and 4th month I did my Western blot & PCR and both times both the results were negative. Then on the 7th & 9th month I did an Elisa.
My Question is am I infected with the HIV virus? do I have to do any other test on the 12th month?
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello No you can rest assured that you are indeed negative. Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Time Takes For HIV Symptoms To Occur
- Tingling In Feet,hands, Numb Mouth And Mild Fever HIV Symptoms
- WHAT PART OF THE BODY DOES HIV AFFECT?
- Can Hepatitis C Be Transmitted Through Saliva?
- If Your Stomach Hurts Does That Mean You Have Hiv?
- Partner Hiv Positive But I'm Negative And Pregnant
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.