Extreamely Pranoid and feeling tensed..asking third time . plzzzzz answer..

Hello Doctor, My name is Raj & i am from Mumbai,India. Few days back , out of curiosity i went for a walk in the red light area. I met a pimp out there, and that guy took me to show the CSW. Once entering the dimly lit room,2-3 strong people took my money and forced me to select one of the girls. I had to oblige as there was no way out. After choosing one girl (age 21), i just chatted with her for around 10 mins. As i was not really interested in Sex. But after some time , she just massaged me and then proceeded to give a hand job. Now my question is , she took out a condom ( Nirodh-Govt provides these condoms) and adjusted it one the tip of my penis. She might have touched the internal part of condom to adjust it on my penis. (Q1):- Is it possible for her to pass the infection, if any fluid is present on her hand ( earlier customer semen, since i dint see her touching her vagina) Note: I DIN'T ALLOW HER TO REMOVE HER JEANS PANTS ANY TIME.

And then she shagged me for a while , afterwards i only did the rest and removed the condoms out.

Meanwhile , i also touched her boobs and especially her nipples. I was suffering from Cojunctivitis (Eye infection) and might probably touched my eyes. Now i got tensed also read about Aids spreading throuhg Eye membrane. (Q2):- Is there a possiblility of HIV transmitting by me touching her nipples( though i dint see any liquid on her nipples and i also dont think that she might be preganant, ruling out the breast milk..but iam not sure) and then my eyes( considering i touched my mucous membrane) (Q2): If there had been any breast milk or semen , or vaginal fluid on her nipples touching my eyes with the same hands , can it lead to HIV?

Doctor, You all are really doing a great job and i really appreciate the good work you all do. I am feeling very tense with this episode ,im ready to test afterwards but the 3 months window period is killing me... Plzzzz helpp

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

You were not at risk during this incident. At all. The answer to all of your questions is: No risk.

In health,

Richard

Grinding his penis in my anus..Scared
unprotected anal sex if both test negative same night