Grinding his penis in my anus..Scared

hi, my story is that i week ago i was with a man who first fingered me deeply and rough, then in one momente he took his penis and rubbed in my anus crack wich were irritated by the fingering, im afraid that some of his precum maybe touch my crack that was irritated and be a risk for hiv transmission, is penetration necessary for an hiv infection or just with the precum in the crack?, I need to be tested for this risk??

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Without actual penetration, transmission would be unlikely. I do not think you need to be tested for this incident.

In health,

Richard

Dick docking And Hiv risk
Extreamely Pranoid and feeling tensed..asking third time . plzzzzz answer..