Dick docking And Hiv risk
Mar 22, 2013
Simple and direct question can docking cause Hiv? there is direct exchange of ejaculate had anybody got Hiv via docking?
Response from Mr. Cordova
Thanks for writing in. To my knowledge, no one has ever been infected that way. While ejaculate may be "exchanged", the ability for fluids to be forced into the urethra is still limited.
I would consider this a safer-sex activity. If you wanted to reduce the risk of transmission you could un-dock so to speak right before ejaculation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Would Hiv Show Up In Blood Test Six Weeks After Exposure
- Hiv Heterosexual Support Groups
- What Does It Mean When Hiv Is Lying Dormant In Your Body?
- Would Gonorrhea In Your Throat Cause Swelling
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.