For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Dick docking And Hiv risk

Simple and direct question can docking cause Hiv? there is direct exchange of ejaculate had anybody got Hiv via docking?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Thanks for writing in. To my knowledge, no one has ever been infected that way. While ejaculate may be "exchanged", the ability for fluids to be forced into the urethra is still limited.

I would consider this a safer-sex activity. If you wanted to reduce the risk of transmission you could un-dock so to speak right before ejaculation.

In health,

Hi Mr Richard.
Grinding his penis in my anus..Scared