Hi Mr Richard.

Hi Mr Richard. I'm 23, Male. A couple of months ago I have had a sex date with a guy. I had sucked his dick (there was no pre-cum during that time of his) and then he just tried to insert it in me though I was reluctant. He did not wear condom that time. Though he did not pierce too deep as I didn't want, that was half a inch he tried to insert. And later he ejaculated outside. So I wanted to know if he has Hiv, will that be transmitted to me. Let me also ask you, with healed bleeding gums in the mounth, is there any chance while kissing ?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

The risk from a one-time, brief incident of receptive anal sex overall would not be terribly high-risk, especially since he did not ejaculate inside of you, and it doesn't sound like there was much penetration overall.

If you like, go in for a test at 90 days to be sure.

In the future, be sure to use a condom for each and every act of penetrative sex. It's one of the best ways to protect yourself against HIV and other STD's.

In health,

Richard

Please help a worried CO
Dick docking And Hiv risk