HIV rapid blood antibody test accuracy
Mar 21, 2013
Hi doctor I am writing from India , what is accuracy of HIV rapid antibody test aftet 10 months expouser. Took two rapid blood HIV antibody test on the mark of 10 months and 10 month 15 days both are non reactive ... It's there any case that antibody did not shown up to 10 months ???? In this 10 months no any expouser ???? In any further testing is required or shall move on with my life ??? Kindly confirm waiting for your valuable answer......
Response from Mr. Cordova
Any testing at 90 days or later can be considered conclusive. You do not need to retest for this incident.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Many Times Do You Have To Have Sex With That Person To Get Hiv?
- Can A Cbc Tell If There Is Hiv On A Person Who Has Not Been Tested For Hiv?
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
- Thrush And Lozenges
- What Is The Non Contagious Type Of Hepatitis?
- Frequent Colds Swollen Lymph Nodes Hiv Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.