About the ag/ab 4th generation test
Mar 20, 2013
Hello Dr. And thank you for your help. I want to ask about the 4th generation test combo/duo. I had one test at 3 weeks then another at 4 weeks. The first was 0.34 non-reactive and the second was 0.16 non-reactive. Are these tesults good enough for me to stop worrying ? Thank you
Response from Dr. Wohl
Yes. I think you can stop worrying about HIV infection. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- I Am Hiv Positive And My Boyfriend Is Not How Can I Tell Him
- Physical Symptoms Of Hiv Aids
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- When Shingles Scab Up Are They Still Contagious?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes Igg And Igm?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.