|About the ag/ab 4th generation test
Mar 20, 2013
Hello Dr. And thank you for your help. I want to ask about the 4th generation test combo/duo. I had one test at 3 weeks then another at 4 weeks. The first was 0.34 non-reactive and the second was 0.16 non-reactive. Are these tesults good enough for me to stop worrying ? Thank you
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Yes. I think you can stop worrying about HIV infection. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Accuracy Of 5 Weeks Hiv Test Using 4th Generation Duo
- Is Tingling In Fingers A Symptom Of HIV?
- Diarrhea After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.