hiv

I nicked myself with my brothers razor.he used it 1hour before.whats the chance 1 out of 100 you can get hiv like this. the nick was so small on my neck.

Is your brother known to have HIV or are you just covering your bases? Regardless, sharing a razor, even with a nick, does not lead to transmission of this virus. This goes to show how difficult it is to transmit HIV non-sexually. So I lay the odds at zero out of 100.

Now, HBV and perhaps HCV are different kettles of fish altogether. These are much more catchy than HIV (yet no one really writes in to us about these nasties). Bottom line, get your own razor.

Did I have a HIV risk, and can you explain why I'm feeling like this?
About the ag/ab 4th generation test