Did I have a HIV risk, and can you explain why I'm feeling like this?

Hi there, almost 4 weeks ago now I went on holiday and had an encounter with a legal sex worker. She gave me a body to body massage, and went on to put on a condom and give me oral sex, she then got on top, followed by me getting on top. At this point I went slightly soft, but the condom remained on. She then went on to give me a handjob with the condom on, at this point the condom ripped. She continued to give me a handjob after removing the ripped condom. Was I at risk of HIV transmission, is it possible the HIV virus entered the condom while I went slightly soft, also when the condom ripped, the vaginal fluids could have then infected me.

I have also been experiencing various symptoms, such as muscle and joint pain, a mild sore throat, pressure on my throat, headaches, sleepless nights, and waking up early.

Please can you give me advice, I look forward from hearing from you.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

The condom protected you from HIV during the incident of vaginal sex. Oral sex is a low risk activity. Overall, I do not think you need to be concerned. I do not think you need to test.

In health,

Richard

HIV transmission from open cut
hiv