HIV transmission from open cut

I asked a person for a cigarette outside a pub. He took out one from his pack and gave to me. I lit it immediately and smoked. This person may be having hiv and a cut on his finger tips. That would have passed on the infected blood to cigarette filter when he took out the cigarette and gave me. Then I had put it in my lips for smoking. So, the infected blood (wet or dried) may have got in touch with either a micro cut on my lips or saliva in mouth etc. So, is there any chance that I may pick up hiv infection this way ? Thanks in anticipation. DO I need to get tested ? If yes , what kind of a test ?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

You were not at risk. You do not need to test. HIV is not transmitted via casual contact.

In health,

Richard

Saliva Test
Did I have a HIV risk, and can you explain why I'm feeling like this?