Giving Oral Sex HIV risk.
Mar 20, 2013
Hello Doctor, Thanks in advice for Your work, I have one question which very worrying me, I found a many answers from other sites about it, but the real help I think i'll find from Your answer:
- Is it possible to take HIV on giving (!!!) Oral Sex? - How conclusive my test after 22 pays post exposure?
Thanks in advice for your soon answer.
Response from Mr. Cordova
This information is clearly outlined in the archives. I apologize if you were unable to find it.
1. Oral sex is a low-risk activity. Transmission is unlikely
2. 22 days is too soon. You could go in for an INITIAL test at 28 days, with a final test at 90 days.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.