Giving Oral Sex HIV risk.

Hello Doctor, Thanks in advice for Your work, I have one question which very worrying me, I found a many answers from other sites about it, but the real help I think i'll find from Your answer:

- Is it possible to take HIV on giving (!!!) Oral Sex? - How conclusive my test after 22 pays post exposure?

Thanks in advice for your soon answer.

Response from Mr. Cordova

This information is clearly outlined in the archives. I apologize if you were unable to find it.

1. Oral sex is a low-risk activity. Transmission is unlikely

2. 22 days is too soon. You could go in for an INITIAL test at 28 days, with a final test at 90 days.

In health,

Richard

protected sex with a high HIV risk category person
please help sir