Is the test conclusive??
Mar 20, 2013
Hi Richard, i did a finger prick test at 100 days, and it come out negative. is the test result conclusive? as it just a simple prick and small amount of blood was taken. Usually we have to wait for 15-20 minutes for the result but the test was took only 10 minutes to show. im doubt for the test result, do i need to retest?
Response from Mr. Cordova
Your test result is conclusive. Any testing done at 90 days or later is considered conclusive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Amoxicillin Cure Chlamydia?
- Can Mucous Is Anus Be An Std?
- Can Thrush Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
- Arizona Laws Regarding Partner Notification Of HIV And AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.