Bachelor party mistake - Am I (and future wife) at risk?

First of all, let me congratulate you for the excelent service you provide here for hiv patients and anxious people with doubts, as I am right now.

During my bachelor party, this past saturday, my friends brought 4 girls, one of them specially to strip and to have sex with me. We had protected oral and vaginal sex, we french kissed briefly, and while givinng me oral she also fingered me in the butt. I had noticed two days before some itching around my anus area, and I started treating it with a zinc oxide + boric acid + salicylic acid cream. Back to the sex, she finished it taking the condom off of me, fully intact, and giving me a hand job. I could see she had no cuts in the fingers, hands, nor any sores visible in any part of her body. And I could see it well, beacuse she stripped entirely.

I have had no other sex partners, other than my girlfriend, for 5 years, and tested negative 2 years ago.

From what I've read here in other replies, it seems to me that there were only minimal risks or even non-existant. However, I'm getting married next saturday, and my wife to be is 7 weeks pregnant. I am very scared to infect her or my unborn baby. Should I be worried? Or there are no reasons for this fear? Which I admit is perhaps unrational. If I get tested now, it will have passed only a few days, a week max. Thank you for your help.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

You are correct, your risk was minimal. Using the condom protected you from HIV and many other STD's. I would suggest a full panel of STD testing at 90 days to be certain. If you like, you can go in for an initial round of testing at 28 days. Good luck with your wedding.

In health,

Richard

What's my risk of being HIV infected
Is the test conclusive??