What's my risk of being HIV infected

A couple of days ago I had unprotected sex in a sauna. I don't know if the guy was HIV positive but the chanches are high I think because he seemed like he went to that sauna a lot. I sucked him off for a minute or so, but there was no cum. Then I topped him. I didn't came inside him, but while I was cumming he put my dick back in his ass. It was my first time so I know I didn't have any STD's at the time I had the sex.

What are my risks of having HIV now?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Fortunately, as the insertive partner your risk was much lower. If your partner wanted you to ejaculate inside of him, it's likely that he is letting others do this as well. Letting someone ejaculate inside of you is a sure-fire way of acquiring HIV. Again, as the insertive partner, it was unlikely that transmission occurred during this one-time occurrence.

You can test at 90 days to be certain, or just wait until your next regularly scheduled round of STD screening, including HIV. I encourage anyone who is sexually active to be tested for all STD's including HIV at least once a year, and preferably every six months.

In the future, understand that using a condom for each and every act of penetrative sex is one of the best ways to protect yourself against HIV and many other STD's.

In health,

Richard

Extremely worried I may have HIV - please help
Bachelor party mistake - Am I (and future wife) at risk?